Countdown to next Birthday

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 2, 2009

Me and My Teddy


Today Nathan discovered his Teddy Bear. He took Teddy everywhere we went. The most memorable place we took him was the grocery store.
I told Nate on the way to the store that he had to show Teddy how to sit in the cart and wear his seatbelt for safety.
When we got to the store I put Nate and Teddy in the cart. When I put the seatbelt on Nate told Teddy it's for safety. It was so cute. He also said, "Good Boy, great job" to his Teddy.
It just goes to show you that are kids do listen to everything we say to them.
Nate proudly sat in the cart holding his Teddy the whole time.
I wish I had a camera for the shopping excursion, but since I didn't he posed for me at home.
It reminds me of the song, "Me and my teddy getting all ready..."

post signature