Countdown to next Birthday

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

100 days to go

As many of you have seen on the side of the blog there is a picture of how many days until the baby will be here...Thanks, Jen!!! I'm shocked that today I only have 100 more days (if she's on time) to go. My mind has already been in overdrive, but now it's going super fast. All I keep thinking is I have to do this, that, oh...and that!!!!!

I feel like someone is pressing the fast forward button on my life. I need to get my bootie in gear and start on her room. I also need to get over the feeling that Nate will be sad when his sissy comes. Of course, he'll be happy. But I am so nervous that he'll have a hard time. It makes me cry just thinking of it. Wahhh!

post signature

No comments: