Countdown to next Birthday

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 8, 2009

26 weeks pregnant


26 weeks pregnant sure feels different this time around! I feel HUGE!!!! Looking back at my pregnancy w/Nate I was much smaller. Oh well! To be honest with you I'm enjoying every minute of it. Not only did I show faster with this one, but I also got to feel her move early. What a blessing!!!!This weekend we bought Nate a Big Boy dresser and a Big Boy book shelf. He's in love with the book shelf. He spends his time emptying it and helping me clean the books up at the end of the day.We haven't decided on baby girl's name and would love input from anyone and everyone. Let me know if you have any suggestions.




post signature

1 comment:

Jennifer Uribe said...

I like Doodlebug Uribe. That way, she'll be unique in school. A second bonus is that her teachers will never wonder how to pronounce it!

:)