Countdown to next Birthday

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Can Nate be any cuter & 27 weeks


Nate amazes me everyday. He is such a good listener, funny, loving, kind, and so much more.
He loves sissy already. He constantly pulls my shirt up to give her "love pats", hugs, or kisses. He'll even talk or sing songs to her.
This morning we were watching Barney and he wanted to share it with sissy. He came over and lifted my shirt so my belly was showing and said, "Sissy, Barney, too!" I said, "Do you want sissy to watch Barney with you?" He said, "Yes." and gave her a kiss.
I ask what's going to happen when sissy cries and he tells me he'll give her a binky, hugs, and kisses. I hope this love fest happens when she is here.
The picture above is of our little sweet boy, who is now a ham. He loves the camera. The other of a mommy who looks tired and HUGE!!!!














post signature




No comments: