Countdown to next Birthday

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, January 30, 2009

15 weeks to go

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


What???? I'm 25 weeks today and I really can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going. Before we know baby girl will be here. I feel great and I try to walk 3 to 4 times a week. I love food more than ever. Nothing is off limits!!! It's so hard to decide what to eat because if I had my choice I would choose Drive-Thru hop. Let's go here for tacos, here for hamburgers, here for corn dogs, here for sandwiches, and here for ice cream.


All I have to say is that this baby better be bigger than Nathan because I'm eating so much!


Jerry and I want to thank you for all your phone calls, letters, cards, e-mails, and love. We can't wait to share her with all of you.


post signature

2 comments:

Jennifer Uribe said...

Look at that baby grow! Keep up the great work, Mommy!

Rebecca, aka Mommy & Aunt Bec said...

Awesome job cookin' our new little one...you both look great...do I hear a shopping trip in our future???????? Let's scoop up Gracie and Jen, then go baby girl shopping. We can make baby girl and Gracie Matchy Matchy....I LOVE IT!