Countdown to next Birthday

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 6, 2009

Too bad there's no picture for this one

After nap time today Nate wanted a new diaper. I told him to go get his diaper out of his room. He said, "No, take this diaper off." I took his diaper off and he said, "potty, momma." I told him to hurry and run out to the backyard. He squatted and lifted up his shirt and guess what...POTTY!!!! It was so cute. After he laughed he told me he had more potty. I watched him squat for an eternity and strain to get more potty out. Poor thing! No potty came! He was so frustrated. But he was still determined to go potty again. He wouldn't let me put a diaper on him or underwear. He just stayed outside playing on his scooter and bike naked...it was cute. Oh, I forgot to mention, he did have a monkey shirt on.

Finally, he ran into the house and brought me a diaper. When he handed the diaper to me he said, "This new diaper, Mommy. No more, potty!"

I love him!!!

post signature

1 comment:

Rebecca, aka Mommy & Aunt Bec said...

He's the potty champ...they say boys are harder...Brandon was easier than the girls. Of course, I just let him do it when he was ready. Sounds like Nate will be the same. Potty in the toilet ROCKS!