Countdown to next Birthday

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 30, 2009

2 more weeks

Who would have thought that time would go faster? And that's what has happened. The last part of this pregnancy seems to be going by faster than ever.

Of course, I'm ready! As ready as I need to be. We are so anxious to meet her.

Yesterday, she was moving MORE (if possible) than she usually does. It's so awesome. I know that when this pregnancy is over I'll miss having her inside. But I know I'll have so much fun when she's out! If that makes any sense. I can't wait to hug her, kiss her, and hold her.

Today I went to the Doctor and she said that I'm 1 cm dilated. This doesn't mean a lot, but I only started dilating with Nate the day I went into labor. It's still WONDERFUL news because I'm hoping that labor will really be fast with her.

Stay tuned. I'll try to keep everyone updated.

post signature

No comments: