Countdown to next Birthday

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Baby Shower...Woo Hoo! And week 34!

Only 6 weeks to go and I got to celebrate it by hanging out with the girls at Mimi's...Yummy!

My sisters, Rebecca and Jennifer, hosted a baby shower for me today. We ate a nice breakfast, enjoyed each others company, and had fabulous cupcakes....my favorite. A BIG thank you to them. We all had such a wonderful time.

Thank you to everyone who came...you all were so generous and I had the best time catching up with everyone. Sissy is going to be in style with all her new clothes, decorations, toys, etc.
Here are a few pics I caught with my camera. I know there are more out there and when I get them I'll post them.

One of the pics was when I was leaving and Nate snuck in the pic...ADORABLE!

THANK YOU, AGAIN!!! I really wish we could all get together more often!!!!


































post signature











No comments: