Countdown to next Birthday

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 19, 2009

Got Pregnancy Brain???



I try to sleep at night and nothing works. I'm not uncomfortable, just thinking. Jerry asked me, "Why are you so stressed out?" It has nothing to do with stress.



Nathan and Jerry fall asleep so easily and my head is whirling with tons of thoughts. E.g. I wonder how Nana's 1st night is with the puppy. This leads to...I wonder what she'll name the puppy....If she names the puppy Lucky, that will be cute...what other names start with L....and so it goes. My many sleepless nights because of my crazy pregnancy brain.

There's a picture above the text of a normal brain....not my brain! Wahhhh!!! The pic. on the right is old, but it's a cute pic. of my boys sleeping.

Even though, my brain is on hiatus I do have some advantages to having sleepless nights. I get to listen to Jerry and Nate sleep and I get to feel the baby move all night long.



post signature







No comments: