Countdown to next Birthday

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, January 23, 2009

Our little lap dog


You must be wondering...why is Kristen blogging so much these past few days? Well, I realized I was neglecting my blog because I am becoming obsessed with Facebook. I love Facebook and have been spending TOO much time on it. But I will try my hardest to do a blog (even if I have no pics. to go with it) once a week.


Here's the latest in the Uribe household. Our Weimaraner, Ringo, thinks he is a Teacup Poodle. He's over 100 lbs. and thinks he can sit anywhere. Last night Nathan and I were reading books on our loveseat and Ringo decided he wanted to come sit with us. Well, there was really no room. But Ringo made room for himself. It was really cute and made Nate's day.


post signature

No comments: