Countdown to next Birthday

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 1, 2009

Little lady bug and love bird















I love these 2 adorable kids. Almost 2 weeks after bringing sissy home and they are getting along famously. Nate loves to help and play with all of Em's things. So far, she doesn't seem to mind.

My heart swells and sometimes I get a little teary eyed by watching them. I still am amazed that they are mine. These two funny, gorgeous, and sweet kids are mine.

It seems like Nate has grown taller and bigger since we brought her home. I remember the night before we left to go to the hospital I kept staring at him. I kept thinking look at my little baby. I really did think he was little. Then we brought sissy home. When I hold them on my lap Nate is definitely not little compared to Em. He's little enough to sit with his sister on my lap. I hope this never changes.



post signature

No comments: