Countdown to next Birthday

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 19, 2009

Beach









First off...Props to Jennifer for a great layout! I love 4th of July!
Wednesday Nate, Em, and I went to the park with the Arteagas. My goal was to tire Nate out so he would have a great nap. When I was packing the kids up to go home Jerry called me. We decided to do a spur of the moment thing and go to the beach. We were there for a few hours. Em slept. Nate played and played. He loved the water, people watching (he gets this from me), and going to the park there. He even was okay with walking on the sand.
Can't wait to go back there! It was so much fun!
Now to start the weekend off right we heated the pool. Nate & Dad are at home in the water or as Nate says, "WA WA".

post signature

2 comments:

The Baker Family said...

This post just reminds me that I have yet to take the kids to the beach this Summer...I got to take them. Did Emerson like the sand on ther feet?

The Uribe Family said...

The beach was beautiful. Em just slept in he pack -n- play the whole time. But we had fun!