Countdown to next Birthday

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, March 27, 2009

Week 33




Today is the official start of week 33...7 more weeks to go. I can't believe how big my stomach is getting. Some days my tummy is smaller than others. Baby continues to be active and Nate loves to talk to her.

Nate is concerned about Sissy and doesn't want her to cry. He keeps talking about when she cries he's going to give her a binky. So, every time we cruise the baby section at the store he talks about buying her some. We now have 6 binkies for her. I only had 2 with Nate.

The Uribe household is getting very anxious to meet Sissy. And although 7 weeks doesn't sound like a lot, it feels like an eternity. I want it to be here now. I want to meet this little girl who has been kicking, flipping, giving me high fives, twirling, and whirling inside me.

My next door neighbor asked me, "Are you guys ready?" I told her, "What do you really need to be ready? Just some diapers and clothes." She gave me the strangest look. But that's how I feel with this pregnancy. Everything just seems to fall in place. So Sissy, we are ready!!!! But make sure you cook your 7 more weeks.



post signature

No comments: