Countdown to next Birthday

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Week 29

I don't have a picture for this week...week 29...I'm not that brave to take one. I feel like my hips, thighs, and butt have gotten bigger....Wahh!!! It's all for a good reason, but still it makes me sad.

I scheduled an appointment to have a 4D ultrasound on March 13th...Partayy! Can't wait to share those awesome pics with everyone.

We got a new treadmill a couple days ago. I decided to go on it today....Woo hoo!!! It's so much harder than it looks. I'm use to walking with my sister in Upland or walking with Nate outside. I felt so lonely and bored. Bored because I didn't have Jerry and Nate here to talk to. Jerry decided to let me workout in peace and took Nate for a drive to Papa's house. While I know Nate love being with Dad and Papa I still missed them. The worst part of my workout was when I turned off the treadmill. Too much QUIET!!!! No music, no sound of the treadmill, no T.V. , no Nate, and no Jerry.

I can't wait for them to get home. I miss them!!!

post signature

No comments: