Countdown to next Birthday

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 31, 2008

Nate's Second Halloween!

Last year was far different from this year. Last year Nate was 11 months old and a lion, he sat in the wagon and we were done after a few houses. We came back home and sat out front...he was in his pack 'n play.

This year is a whole new world for us. This year Nate is SUPERMAN!!!!! I say is because he is still wearing his costume and shoes...he won't let me take them off. This year we went out 3 times...I think #4 is coming!

1st time: We took the wagon to give our friends special treats, 2nd time: Dad came home to give candy and Nate took me everywhere...walking, 3rd time: We came home and Nate wanted to sit in his stroller and cruise the neighborhood.

I had so much fun with him and I really don't want the night to end. It is so much fun to see him enjoy Halloween.

Here is the real Superman:












And below is a slideshow of Nate, aka Superman! Everyone loved his curl! What do you think?



post signature

1 comment:

Rebecca, aka Mommy & Aunt Bec said...

He's adorable! I see an acting career in his future!
Happy Halloween Natey!