Countdown to next Birthday

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Diabetes Walk




I forgot my camera, but decided to take a picture of me at home after the walk. Man I look tired!!! The walk is 5 miles long and I had to eat a turkey sandwich during it...thanks, Aunt Bec!


It was so much fun and cold this year. Last year was very hot and Nathan decided that he wanted to be held the whole time after mile 2 marker. So for 3 miles I held him singing, "Row Row your boat". It was the only thing that kept him from crying. Nate stayed home with dad this year and I missed them so much. So no repeat of last year....wahhh!!!


All in all the walk was a BIG success and I can't believe I got to power walk 5 miles. Go me!!!


We missed those of you who couldn't be there this year. So start getting ready for next year. You have 1 whole year to plan on being there!!!!! We'll see you next year!!!


P.S. Thank you Nana for driving us out there. You are the BEST!!!! We love you!!!
P.S.S. If you want to make a donation for Diabetes here is the link: http://main.diabetes.org/site/TR/StepOut/StepOut5520180104?px=3847959&pg=personal&fr_id=5383


post signature


1 comment:

Jennifer Uribe said...

Ten Ten, You can visit my photo bucket account and steal any pics you want!

Jen