Countdown to next Birthday

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 14, 2008

Do you want to join our band?




We had a FUN day at my house today with the Taylor kids, the Arteaga kids, and Nate! All the kids wanted to play an instrument and create a band. As you can see I tried to get pics of them all looking, but it didn't go as well as planned!
Nate and I can't wait for everyone to come over again and play with us. Maybe next time Gracie and Luke can come, too!
Get ready to join our band!

3 comments:

Rebecca, aka Mommy & Aunt Bec said...

The kids had so much fun! You should take that act and hit the road...Thanks for making the morning so special! We love you, Ten Ten!

Jennifer Uribe said...

I want to join! What instrument can I have?

taylors said...

We Love you all so much Kara and Darren had so much fun at your house playing with nate and having pillow fights with uncle jer bear cant wait to see you soon oxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxo