Countdown to next Birthday

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Ready for the Summer Olympics

Monday the 16th: Nate and I traveled to Upland to hang out with Aunt Bec and Brandon. The boys, aka the little fishies, were dying to go into the pool. My sister told me to have Nate hold onto my hand and let him guide himself in the water. She and I took turns doing this. Nate was loving it.
Wednesday the 18th: I took Nate-Dawg into the pool at our house. And guess what? He let go of my hands and started swimming on his own. Of course, he has a special swimsuit that has floaties in it! But he did it!!!!
He is so proud of himself. He goes everywhere in the pool. Even in the deep end (sp ?)...scary!
I have video...I'll post tomorrow of him swimming with Dad!
Nate's definitely ready to join the swimming team for the Olympics. Swim, Nate! Swim!

No comments: