Countdown to next Birthday

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Nate's ouchy-a- bonkers


May 30 was like any ordinary day at our house. Shopping, haircut, and running around like crazy! Until, oh, about 6pm! Jerry, Nathan, and I were outside enjoying the nice cool night when we heard Nate cry. My poor little Natey-pooh fell on the sidewalk in the backyard. I ran to him and saw that he was bleeding from his mouth, nowhere else, thank goodness. I brought him in the house, washed his mouth off and saw that his front teeth had bit the bottom of his lip. As a result of this Nate got his first FAT LIP.\

Nate was so brave the day after his ouchy happened. It was hard for him to eat or drink, but he kept trying. He also let me put Neosporin on his boo boo. No ice for him, though! Dad got a cold beer out (wait for me to finish) and Nate held the can to his mouth....the beer wasn't opened. Just another introduction to being a boy!!!

No comments: