Countdown to next Birthday

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Oh, blog I've missed you




We have been so busy. We moved in May...never want to do that again. I feel like it took up so much time, but we are settled and loving our new home.

Emerson turned 1 on May 19th...she's crawling up a storm. She's trying so hard to walk. She loves to dance, play games, and sing. She's such a lovey.

With Summer brings the end of Nate's 1st year of Preschool. He really misses his friends and teachers. And to be honest I can't wait for school to start again. I feel like I cramp his style. He started playing BASEBALL and loves it! Life is all about BASEBALL for him. Go Cardinals!

We are spending are days playing and laughing.

If you miss us on the blog, you can catch us on Facebook.

I'll try to blog more!







post signature

No comments: