Countdown to next Birthday

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Cute

I'm amazed at how sweet my children and husband are. When I can't find the motivation to exercise there they are...making it so easy. Nate, Emmie, and I have walked up to the park (3mi. round trip) 2 times this week. No crying, no whining, no fighting, no accidents, and no explosions. They make it so peaceful. On Tuesdays and Thursdays my little ladybug is patient as I walk through Upland. And tonight Jerry took Nate outside so I could go on the treadmill for a little bit.

It's so hard to exercise especially when I want to be with the fam. But when Nate says, "Mommy, you go for a walk." "Mommy, we go in the stroller to the park." "Mommy, you go on the treadmill." I can't help but make myself do it!!!! :)

When I picked up my sweet lil' boy at school today he asked me if we were going to the park today. I told him, "Not today, honey." He said, "We'll walk there tomorrow." He doesn't know it but he keeps me going.

Thanks, guys.

I love you bunches!!!

post signature

1 comment:

The Baker Family said...

Hey! Where in Upland have you been walking? Maybe we could meet up one morning?!?! Or even for a playdate..We leave for Vacation first week of Nov. but maybe sometime after that? Let me know whenever...Hope all is well.