Countdown to next Birthday

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Santa







Santa is a BIG hit in our house. Nate loves stories, songs, pictures, and even says, "Ho! Ho!" However, Santa is not allowed to come close to Skatey. So, this year I think it's safe to say that we will not get that cute little picture of Skatey on Santa's lap. I don't even know if I should try. I don't want my son to stop the whole mall with his tears and screams.

This past weekend was Christmas on Euclid and a Christmas skate party. We saw Santa at both events. At Christmas on Euclid the first thing we did was see Santa. Nate became a Koala bear and started fussing and kind of crying. I quickly turned around and went the opposite way. At the skate party we saw Santa, again. He's everywhere! This time Dad took Skate Taco and sat next to Santa while holding Natey. Skatey still didn't like Santa, but this time there were tears and screams. Sorry Santa and elf.

Nate did love the Tri-tip, cars, walking around, holding Gracie and Brandon's hands, and the police officers. That's my boy! He also loved playing skiball and watching the people skate---he wanted to skate to. All I have to say for the skiball is....Man he has an arm.

post signature

No comments: