Countdown to next Birthday

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Hip Hip Hooray!

So I took the plunge and signed Nate up for MY GYM! He loves it! Today was our 2nd time and Nate had a blast. He loves to try the bar, the "magic" swing, and even loves to go in the ball pit. He really doesn't care for circle time, but who can blame him. Today he got to catch bubbles with all the kids, jump on the trampoline, and drum roll...................play on a toy motorcycle!

I can get Nate to do anything by telling him one of these things:
"Let's go find the motorcyle"
"Let's go find the police car siren"
"Let's go find the trash truck"

He loves everything boy!!!!! I really can't believe how much older he seems. Our big boy, skate taco, will be 2 in 1 1/2 months. It's breaking my heart.

Wish us luck...no mean people...we are taking Skates to the fair for the first time tomorrow. Daddy assures us that there's a zonkey at the fair. I don't believe it! A real live zonkey. I'm sure I'll have pics to post. So stay tuned!

1 comment:

Jennifer Uribe said...

Kristen - Can you got to My Gym for just one day? Are you willing to go on a Saturday? I'd love the Twinsies to go with Cousin Nate!